{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is the definition of a emo band?

Go down 
+6
Onslaught
STARWARSKID93
heuy
The_Year_4444
crapgamer
Designs
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Reaper_666

Number of posts : 197
PSN : Shadow_Reaper_66
Registration date : 2009-09-26

What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:19 pm

senceless argueing if its not rock or metal it is a load of schust
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:20 pm

I'd actually say ELT lost this battle of wits......
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
The_Year_4444

Number of posts : 619
Gamertag : XSG Year 4444
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:00 pm

the argument wasnt even over which genre is better

one could argue Senses fail is emo, one could argue they are not

but theyre def not screamo
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:39 pm

this is cutting music
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:42 pm

They are classified as Emo though, no arguing that.
Back to top Go down
wingzero

wingzero

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:12 pm

underoath isnt all that bad they re actually pretty good, mcr, boys like girls and panic at the disco are considered emo thro me, yet all the emo guys make bands like this and they keep it going good with guitar

just listen to the scary rhythm guitar they play somewhere in the middle and that stuff takes skill and i bet all these guys were all emo in their day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fqCkj4Lsxg

Last edited by wingzero on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:36 pm

this is emo. case closed
Back to top Go down
wingzero

wingzero

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 pm

for an emo band like that is pretty good, they have talent and stuff yet people say they suck and they dont know schust, well that isnt true, if u have ever tried singing, screaming and hardcore singing that takes a lot of breath air capacity, and when u scream u could damage ur vocal cords fater than just singing, rapping doesnt damage u at all look it up if u want but rap doesnt take much skill as u think maybe the fact of talking fast in rymes but thats all really
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:07 pm

this is waaay off topic but here something about the beatles......they are a gooood band and all i even listen to them time-to-time but if u throw some of their songs backwrads the schust they say if fuking creepy i know if u throw one of them backwards it says something like this "Paul is a dead man, Paul is a dead man" alot of their songs backwards deal with a Paul guy about him dieing or dead.....sry but anyways Beatles are pretty good!
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:28 pm

DeStInY_0 wrote:
this is waaay off topic but here something about the beatles......they are a gooood band and all i even listen to them time-to-time but if u throw some of their songs backwrads the schust they say if fuking creepy i know if u throw one of them backwards it says something like this "Paul is a dead man, Paul is a dead man" alot of their songs backwards deal with a Paul guy about him dieing or dead.....sry but anyways Beatles are pretty good!

so the beatles are emo i win
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:30 pm

watch out crappy will b here in with a full paragraph and schust
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:34 pm

actually the "Paul is dead" is very quiet at the end of one of their songs

and idk maybe by paul they mean Paul fuckin McCartney
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:38 pm

It was something they used to sell records. It spanned a few albums and was based off a rumor that started when Paul grew a mustache.
If you look at the Abby Road cover you see Paul with no shoes on, indicating he is dead, John is the preacher, George is the gravedigger and Ringo a attendee.
The license plate on the Beetle says 28if meaning he'd be 28 if still alive.
It's kinda interesting stuff, I remember being into it as a kid when I first found out about it and all.
Back to top Go down
wingzero

wingzero

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:24 am

what about my fav escape the fate? idk if they are consired emo but every band has an emo story behind them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the definition of a emo band?   What is the definition of a emo band? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the definition of a emo band?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2