{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another unreleased gamemode "arena"

Go down 
+5
STARWARSKID93
heuy
crapgamer
MoH Striker
Hyphy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Empty
PostSubject: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 pm

basically Team deathmatch except only 1 life per round (like search)
whenever theres only 1 man left on each team 2 flags appear. if a flag is capped then that team wins the round
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:56 pm

looks gay as hell and why are u still on these forums?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:27 am

Wow, that mode looks gay
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:29 am

tru dat another thing that people have to hack to get because IF is to lazy to remove it fully when they figure out how gay it is
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:34 am

IW should have spent less time with this gay schust and spent more time perfecting the party and lobby system.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:36 am

yeah im really getting tired of being kicked out of the lobby everytime we try to join a pub
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:28 am

futstriker wrote:
looks gay as hell and why are u still on these forums?

y do u care if hes on the forums?is he scaring u?
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:47 am

I WANT A FUCKING MAP PACK!!!!

Not gay game modes.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:26 am

cod4 throwback map pack would be great
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:27 am

a patch to the lobbies would be even better it took us an hour to find a match yesterday it kept kicking either rh or fusion out.
Back to top Go down
The_Year_4444

Number of posts : 619
Gamertag : XSG Year 4444
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 am

yeah it has trouble keeping the whole party together
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:08 am

i love how futstriker is whining over what other people do in private matches. they arent affecting you so shut the fuck up. oh and i can come here if i want unless i get banned, which really u have no reason to ban me, im usually posting stuff like this or defending AMx
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:12 am

Hyphy wrote:
i love how futstriker is whining over what other people do in private matches. they arent affecting you so shut the fuck up. oh and i can come here if i want unless i get banned, which really u have no reason to ban me, im usually posting stuff like this or sucking AMx off

Fixed that up a bit, also as long as their aren't any flames then were ok.
Your not in American Express, so I'm not sure why your their spokesperson.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:26 am

clever crappy, i liked how you turned that into a childish gay joke. By their "spokesperson" i guess im seeing all the lies you post here about them and tell the truth since neither of them have easy access to a computer.

now you will ask "what lies?" well that topic about them leaving AMx which i responded to, and i wouldve responded to the topic where you said they were crying on the phone but you locked it, as for that i doubt recession was crying, we were on xbox when you posted it and i think ELT saw it first. he told mike about it and sent him a picture message of it, mike then sent the picture to me, nick and another amx member. we all had a good laugh about it. Recession had a shirt that said I Eat Babies and Nick said he was wearing his carry cape. I doubt he cared much about the picture, more about the fact that you cant let anything go.

now watch this. it doesnt matter if i flame in my posts or if im simply posting my side of the story. footstroker and someone else will probably come here and continue to ask why im on a public forum and follow it with some sad attempt at an insult. somewhere in crappys response he will again say im d riding amx. this post will probably be locked soon enough because MoH cant stay on topic as simple as a new secret gamemode, they have to make it an immature flame fest. but what more can you expect from MoH?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 am

you still dont need to be their bitch regardless of their access to a computer
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:35 am

Were you on the headset with recession? We were. His voice was cracking, he sounded like he was crying to us. Over the speakerphone. I never said they left AMx, I said what happened to them was funny.
That team will break apart sooner or later, everyone knows it.
My clan will last much, much longer. As long as I want it to. So I have no need to lie about them or anything else. Lying is really more their thing anyway. We all remember how Year and ELT beat Recession and Magic only to have that turn around.
The picture thing was funny and at 27 years old, I'm not above or below having some good fun at someones expense.

I take it and dish it, no biggie. Clearly it bothered them if I got two phone calls. Clearly you and ELT are lackeys or "Cheerleaders" for a team neither of you are good enough to be on.
I was their, you weren't. I heard what I heard. We all did. I know some over the headset at the time heard it.

I cant let go? I let go a long time ago, I wasn't the one sending messages, calling them, leaving trash talk in our team blast on GB, joining our matches etc.. I just decided to have a little fun with it.

If you want to be a champion of the douchebags I'm fine with it, but your story needs to be straight first. If you weren't their you don't know.
Also if you had been crying over the phone about something wouldn't you deny it?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:42 am

Also you're not the one continually posting on another teams forums crappy...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:48 am

That too, just by the by though, Recession signed up here last night and sent me some p.m's so he can speak for himself. I don't think Chimps have mastered the art of the whole "Computer" thing though, so it might be a while before we see Nick here Smile
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:00 am

Why can't we be friends, why cant we be friends.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Why can't we be friends, why cant we be friends.
because neither side can let anything go
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:23 pm

I kind of got dragged back into it, but I'm just having fun with it. No ill will towards anyone in all seriousness.
Just nothing quite as fun as a little clan related drama.
I'm sure in a month or so people wont even remember who left or for that matter care.
People come and go and come back and go and that's just how it is, I don't take it serious. I'm way more relaxed about that then most clans are.

At least glad to see you included "Neither side can let go" in their, even though most of what we have done was in order to move on.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Hyphy wrote:
i love how futstriker is whining over what other people do in private matches. they arent affecting you so shut the fuck up. oh and i can come here if i want unless i get banned, which really u have no reason to ban me, im usually posting stuff like this or defending AMx

they could be doing much better things with there time then making these gay ass game modes and not releasing them but still allowing it to be hacked
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:55 pm

futstriker wrote:
Hyphy wrote:

they could be doing much better things with there time then making these gay ass game modes and not releasing them but still allowing it to be hacked

these game modes were made before the game even came out
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:02 pm

yes and they spent time making those instead of perfecting the lobbying system. and there gay as hell why do you think they arent released. they already released the ones that were actually good.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:09 pm

futstriker wrote:
yes and they spent time making those instead of perfecting the lobbying system. and there gay as hell why do you think they arent released. they already released the ones that were actually good.

honestly these gamemodes take less than a day to make once they have the engine set
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another unreleased gamemode "arena"   Another unreleased gamemode "arena" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another unreleased gamemode "arena"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next