{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what the fuck people

Go down 
+3
crapgamer
Designs
nightfox
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nightfox

nightfox

Number of posts : 349
Gamertag : Gay 4 Pay
Registration date : 2009-03-12

what the fuck people Empty
PostSubject: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:26 pm

why did you get an x box 360 if your just going to beg about getting more x box live... if you didn't want to pay for it, then maybe you should have bought something else? I'm tired of all these threads with people begging for x box live... just get your priorities straight if you want to play on this system... i know I'm kind of being an asshole, but it's getting super annoying every time i check the forums and see threads about people begging for money.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

Number of posts : 861
Gamertag : GD Designs
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:46 pm

flame flame flame lol

It's also annoying ppl posting in the wrong forum...

and this economy sucks btw in case you didnt notice its not like we can all shit $60 out of our asses for new gold
Back to top Go down
nightfox

nightfox

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:13 pm

this isn't a flame dumb ass, and hey its your own fucking fault, maybe next time you should buy something that doesn't require monthly payments, or maybe just not buy it at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:14 pm

I agree with nightfox again... I'm tired of getting on the forums only to hear people begging for their xbox live cards... Got damn people... And if you're in such distress then why don't $20 in a 3 month card? I mean seriously, if you need a friggin card then message your friends on the 360... All you do is make the message and send to all friends... Don't waste your time putting it on here
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Its $39.99 for a 13 month card right now. As far as I know Snipes, Marilley just got their year members, so I think its Just Destroyer at the moment.
Alot of people didn't have $500 to get a PS3 Nightfox. Some knew that the 360 had better online so they went in that direction.
I don't mind people posting here asking for a card to get them through a few days till they can pick up a new card.
Snipes is far from poor, just needed a few days to get by.
Sometimes I have 48 hour cards or even month cards, I try to help everyone out when/if I can.
So lets keep it all in perspective.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:45 pm

And it's not like I fucking beg I ask and get over it. I'm gonna get a new card around Easter and was just asking If someone could help me get by.

Me and Snipes did not beg btw we asked I could be a bitch and say give me a card give me a card every day if you want so if it doesn't affect you don't bother I'd choose paying for 360 over PS3 anyday
Back to top Go down
nightfox

nightfox

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:48 pm

well when you purchase the 360 unless your dense in the head, then you realize that you need to pay per month if you want to play online, and if you don't want to do that, then don't buy a 360 at all, save up for a ps3, or just keep whatever system you had, but please just don't post anymore on the forums begging for xbl membership cards.
Back to top Go down
Designs

Designs

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 pm

well seeing as i had my 360 for 3 years now i guess i havent realized you actually need to pay for xbox live, my bad thanks for telling me!
Back to top Go down
nightfox

nightfox

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

no problem, glad i could help.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:03 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Obviously this situation requires someone take charge and dispatch a lil authority so heres the only sensible solution every time anybody in the clan buys ANY kind of xbl cards microsoft points or anything of that nature message the code to me via xbl,myspace (myspace.com/samuel187) or on this site and il disperse them as i see fit,ive talked this over with crapgamer and i have his full support so withholding xbl and or microsoft points WILL lead to PERMENANT BAN and or mutilation of various limbs as we see fit
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Myspace.com/samuel188 i apologize
Back to top Go down
nightfox

nightfox

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:10 pm

...oh mr x, you and your raciest jokes
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:16 pm

I have a 2800 point card mr z ill pm you the code
Back to top Go down
nightfox

nightfox

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:17 pm

lier... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 pm

you're right its only 1200 Sad
Back to top Go down
nightfox

nightfox

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm

i win Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:36 am

Its alright starwarscanadian i already forgaven you
Back to top Go down
Tacoman.

Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:48 pm

If it bothers you so much. Dont look at it? Someone lock this..
Back to top Go down
nightfox

nightfox

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:16 pm

DarkSoul wrote:
If it bothers you so much. Dont look at it? Someone lock this..

because i don't agree with people asking for money when they know you need it when purchasing a 360, and why don't you gain the power to lock things if you like doing it so much,

AND DAMN DUDE, YOU JUST LOVE STARTING SHIT BACK UP? IM DONE AND JOKING WITH STUFF, AND YOU BRING IT BACK UP, ITS OVER DONE, FANICHI, NO MORE!

-THREAD ENDED.
Back to top Go down
Tacoman.

Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Have you not heard the term Recession being thrown around? The unemployment rate at the highest its been in years?

Whatever you Hollywood finocchio. Stop starting shit so I do not have to comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:16 pm

The whole meaning of this thread in a nutshell is if you ran out of XBL membership, don't consider this your safe haven because if you were like me, I'd keep the code for myself if mine ran out... And I don't see why it would hurt to get a $20 card that gives you 3 months to give you some down time? It's like the 13 month one is only worth it... I understand the whole price thing but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do... And I'm not telling you to get a PS3 or anything but this is sorta where the PS3's price doesn't seem that bad... But XBL is better then the PSN so hand in hand, just keep in mind the expiration date of your card... Like me, I buy a new one near my birthday and keep it for when it runs out so I don't end up like you guys who beg for a 2 day pass that seems like gods gift
Back to top Go down
nightfox

nightfox

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:35 pm

ChaosRazgriz wrote:
The whole meaning of this thread in a nutshell is if you ran out of XBL membership, don't consider this your safe haven because if you were like me, I'd keep the code for myself if mine ran out... And I don't see why it would hurt to get a $20 card that gives you 3 months to give you some down time? It's like the 13 month one is only worth it... I understand the whole price thing but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do... And I'm not telling you to get a PS3 or anything but this is sorta where the PS3's price doesn't seem that bad... But XBL is better then the PSN so hand in hand, just keep in mind the expiration date of your card... Like me, I buy a new one near my birthday and keep it for when it runs out so I don't end up like you guys who beg for a 2 day pass that seems like gods gift

exactly.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Not everyone remembers when there XBL expires. I couldn't tell you when mine does.
To update this, Snipes, Marilley and Destroyer all got new 1 year memberships. We are all straight (Except Skanky)
I think Wolf is getting his this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

Number of posts : 567
Gamertag : skanky nugget
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:41 pm

because friends help eachother.
im sure if quigibo asked you if he could download maps off your account, you'd let him do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skankynugget
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck people   what the fuck people Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the fuck people
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next