{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Killzone 2

Go down 
+8
Quigibo5
STARWARSKID93
IceCreamMan
w01fsk7aag
fusion
crapgamer
SMOKEDAWG
NINJA_RULER
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Killzone 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 pm

Ahh, don't want a colsole war... And yeah, Halo is fun but I'm not a sucker for the story... I also hate the CoD campaigns and I bet I won't like KZ2's either, lol... Shooter stories don't really get me... And you'd have to be dumb to say that Halo isn't popular, lol
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Like I said Kansas City, you dont like it because you arent good Razz Four shots out of a 20 shot clip.
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:32 pm

dude i have a cod4 and still havent finished the storyline or for R2
and i havent even started the cod waw im not into campaign either
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:29 pm

I liked the cod4 story and cod5 lol....
Any game i get i play the story, unless it completely sucks.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

Number of posts : 791
PSN : quigibo5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:43 pm

crapgamer wrote:
This thread has quickly turned into a console war thread.
The KZ2 Demo is out tomorrow so I guess we will see, pretty graphics don't phase me as I will be using stricter policies to judge the game. I should have a review of what I think. If it's good then I'll get it, if its bad or has clunky controls then I will skip it.
Lets stop with the Halo killing / Console wars stuff. It's retarded and I don't want to lock the thread.

today is the 3rd................. it comes out the 5th............... how is that tomorrow..... lol
Back to top Go down
RevengeOfKS

RevengeOfKS

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:50 am

no wolfscrub, i dont like halo because its boring and unrealistic.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:07 am

btw in the KILLzone 2 forum i posted reviews for it. IGN gave it a 9.4 =]
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:23 am

Cant be that boring if its about to start its third PCL.
And the points is so its not realistic.
Back to top Go down
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

Number of posts : 567
Gamertag : skanky nugget
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:52 am

Killzone 2 Opinion: I saw it on x play, that shit looked fantastic. im not into slow moving fps, but that game looked goddamn amazing.

Halo Opinion: Just like WoW, kids will talk garbage on it cause it's very popular. I would have loved the game, if it werent for the fact jumping is crucial to game play, something i could never do in an fps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skankynugget
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 am

I saw a pretty good preview for the game on gamespot..
I like the fact that Gamespot pulled no punches though, saying the character models were awful and the textures were not that great.
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/killzone2/video.html?sid=6204017&om_act=convert&om_clk=hot-stories&tag=hot-stories;title;2

Looks like the hype didn't get this game a 10.
Honestly it looks slow, the graphics look good, but the character models are poorly done, The fact that you have unlimited sprint is retarded, The inability to do a single online game mode is what might cause me to skip this game. I hate CTF etc.... So that fact that mid game your damn game type changes is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
The last Thing that I didn't like was the delay in movement when you move the joystick WTF?
I honestly figured it wouldn't score as well as cod4, but thats not as bad as lack of ability to choose a online mode ugghhhh No CTF, no sabatage/ S & D type games......
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
RevengeOfKS

RevengeOfKS

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:32 pm

eh, it looks pretty good
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:11 pm

crappy. your seeing one guys opinion. check other reviews!!!!!!!! your counting this game out before trying it. where does it say there won't be other game types........
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:19 pm

If you watch the video he says you have to play all the game types. It switches after a timer or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:35 pm

ok so whats really wrong with that. its different, its innovative. and sounds intense
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Well if you are not a fan of search games or CTF you are Kinda SOL.
I never play Search or CTF on COD games and the constant sprint is gay as hell, I doubt anyone thinks thats a good idea.
It might be a ok game, but wow, for me personally those things throw a chink in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:50 pm

This game actually reminds me of many games like most games do... The aiming is like UT3's because of the delay but you get so used to it after a while... Also I'm glad they slowed down the speed because look at Halo 3... There is NO sprint but yet it was fun... R2 has unlimited sprint and I had fun... Also I'm not surprised that the models look bad up close because look at CoD for example... Does grass ,look that pixilated? I mean yeah people really overdid the hype but it's not like I'm not knocking other games for what they are... Hell it like me comparing the FF series and the Tales Of series... Yeah FF is fun and normally has amazing visuals whereas the Tales Of games really don't but I love the game anyway... Like Tales Of Symphonia :Dawn Of The New World was another game in the series and got mostly 2 out of 5's... Well the people (like me) who actually liked the other game and the series loved it... Now you have a new game on a system constantly being compared to another system when its been doing very good at the moment... Well the fact is that they ARE different, one MAY be better by YOUR OPINION... I say this all the time, I love both for what they have to offer... Game wise if Halo just started coming out after I'd been playing CoD for such a long time I'd say wtf is with no sprinting? Jump to stay alive? Almost a full clip to kill? Well it's different so you're supposed to take it in with an open mind... I never said you, you, you, or you had to like the game... Nobody has to like it... Do I like it so far? Yes, Do some things annoy me? Yes, but I have beef about MANY games... If you don't like what you see then leave it at that... If you do then well join the bandwagon... Why do things constantly spark up if something good could be coming to a system not doing so good (Meaning the PS3)?... Good god, I stopped arguing about why one is better... I will constantly argue to stop attacking these systems because guess what? EVERY ONE HAS BEEN THERE, DONE THAT... And back to K2, I'm interested to play the online thing... Kinda reminds me of Skirmish for all you R2 players... I love that mode, lol...
Back to top Go down
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

Number of posts : 567
Gamertag : skanky nugget
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Killzone 2 - Page 3 TheMoreYouKnow
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skankynugget
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Why do you think you have to jump to stay alive. its called strafing. It does NOT take a full clip someone.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:09 pm

SkankyNugget wrote:
Killzone 2 - Page 3 TheMoreYouKnow
Good call
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:17 pm

Opps, came out the wrong way, it was meant to be a comparison but whatever... If you get good it doesn't
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:18 pm

razgriz good point about R2's skirmish. that game type is a lot of fun lol. why don't you ever play anymore!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:21 pm

lol, I sent the game back for K2 but I'm going to buy it in about a week or two... The funny thing was that I was only good in free for all, lol... And skirmish reminds me of the K2 online play with the changing objective... Didn't understand it for a while, lol
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:22 pm

ahh i see. and i'm best in TDM. like if we had one more active member we'd have more matches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:23 pm

I wish I had known that, lol... I'll be back on it soon... I really wanted to have large scale battles on that
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:29 pm

not many clans do that. some do at most 10 v 10.

we should probably get back on topic lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next