{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...

Go down 
+6
{Delta}
w01fsk7aag
Hateinaboxx
The_Year_4444
crapgamer
Shotty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Empty
PostSubject: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:07 pm

With the Eagles. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. All I know is that we are going to be realllly hated now.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Better your team then mine.
I would have stopped watching the Ravens had they picked him up.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:09 pm

I doubt that he'll get too much action. I'm guessing this deal happened only due to the injury of our regular back up, Kevin Kolb. McNabb is still the man.
Back to top Go down
The_Year_4444

Number of posts : 619
Gamertag : XSG Year 4444
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 pm

backup, he'll get in when they run the wildcat offense but other than that not much
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:14 am

also better your team than mine i thought the raiders where going to pick him up we have enough QB,s anyway lol
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:45 am

Most of the die hard eagles fan are ecstatic lol
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:16 pm

I'm happy because we got an awesome athlete. The schust he did is just a shame though.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Hateinaboxx wrote:
also better your team than mine i thought the raiders where going to pick him up we have enough QB,s anyway lol
Raiders have too many QB's that can't play the QB position. The Raiders could have started Vick.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Shotty wrote:
I'm happy because we got an awesome athlete. The schust he did is just a shame though.

Exactly
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Vick is a terrible QB, He has one of the worst completion percentages for a starting Quarterback in the NFL.

The Raider's already have a Black Quarterback that cant complete a pass.
Wildcat would be the only spot you see Vick for the Eagles, but why take the ball out of Mcnabb's hands?

Vick will do nothing this year, I doubt he makes the Eagles team next year in fact. The way his contract is structured it's a 1 year deal with a team option for next year, this year they only pay him less then 2 million, next year's would be closer to 6 million.

He is not in football shape, has to miss the first 6 games this season, not sure where the Eagles heads are....
Back to top Go down
{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

{MOH}-SLDV-ROCKETHOE

Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:33 pm

so theres a new rumor that crappy loves dog killing quarterbacks!!!
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:10 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Vick is a terrible QB, He has one of the worst completion percentages for a starting Quarterback in the NFL.

The Raider's already have a Black Quarterback that cant complete a pass.
Wildcat would be the only spot you see Vick for the Eagles, but why take the ball out of Mcnabb's hands?

Vick will do nothing this year, I doubt he makes the Eagles team next year in fact. The way his contract is structured it's a 1 year deal with a team option for next year, this year they only pay him less then 2 million, next year's would be closer to 6 million.

He is not in football shape, has to miss the first 6 games this season, not sure where the Eagles heads are....
yea i know that raiders have a black QB and he has completed passes it doesnt help that we dont have any good receivers for Russel
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:11 pm

{Delta} wrote:
Hateinaboxx wrote:
Raiders have too many QB's that can't play the QB position. The Raiders could have started Vick.
the raiders don't need that fag and if we didnt have any good QB we would of lost to the cowgirls last night but won 31-10
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:01 pm

hate your retarded bragging about a preseason game romo and half of the starters were only in for like half the 1st quarter
if you had any brains you know by now pre season games are to see how rookies do on NFL turf
NOT for competition and a team thata competes for the 1st pick in the draft can brag all they want about the 1 season win they get
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Cowboys do suck either way.
Getting beat by the Raiders, even in pre season is kinda sad.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:08 am

how when the main players were sat out immediately after they scored if they needed the win they would of got it
also if someone calls it good for mcfadden to get a 45 yard run on 3rd string rookies then your pretty dumb people that worry about preseason are dim witted
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:19 am

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
hate your retarded bragging about a preseason game romo and half of the starters were only in for like half the 1st quarter
if you had any brains you know by now pre season games are to see how rookies do on NFL turf
NOT for competition and a team thata competes for the 1st pick in the draft can brag all they want about the 1 season win they get
no schust smokedawg and it just doesnt show how the rookies do it shows how the team does as well
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:33 am

my ass if im not correct the patriots were whooped during the preseason when they went they went 18-1 so it doesn't show crap but whatever cause everybody knows the raiders will once again get destroyed this season like every other season
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:06 am

Well last year my team beat both those teams, badly.
Pre season doesn't "Really" matter, but I'd rather my team win 23-0 then lose 23-0.

It show's the strengths of your rookies, reserves etc....
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:04 am

and thats why there is no reason to brag because the raiders starters were in half the game
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:33 am

Dallas gave up a lot of point's though, and to the Raiders...just makes you think you might be in for a long season with the Eagles and Giant's in the same division...
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:45 am

Better hope that the cowboys stay PERFECTLY healthy, or else we might be seeing more of those guys who gave up 30+ points to the raiders.
Back to top Go down
The_Year_4444

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:44 pm

and the eagles offense will be nice this year with maclin to go along with jackson and westbrook healthy
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:06 pm

im worried about washington 3 all star DLs
Back to top Go down
The_Year_4444

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:22 pm

washington never lives up to their expectations everyone thought portis would make them great that never happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...   Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Vick signs a 2 year deal...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next