{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Vick Breaks Records

Go down 
+6
STARWARSKID93
fusion
MoH Saint
crapgamer
Poison
Shotty
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Michael Vick Breaks Records Empty
PostSubject: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:40 am

http://www.wetmtv.com/sports/nfl/story/Flying-into-the-record-books-Vick-Eagles/ySY0FFwG8kK2qSmnLZCF1Q.cspx

Michael Vick threw for 333 yards and four touchdowns and ran for two more scores to lead a voluminous record-breaking performance in Philadelphia's 59-28 destruction of Washington in the rain at FedEx Field.
Vick completed 20-of-28 throws and added 80 rushing yards to become the first player in league history to throw for more than 300 yards, run for more than 50, throw four TD passes and run for two more in the same game as the visitors piled up a team-record 592 yards of offense in the second-highest scoring game in franchise history.

"I could have never envisioned this," Vick said. "I didn't even think I'd be starting this year, it's still somewhat surprising. I feel like I'm playing my best football because of the coaches that I have and because of the guys I'm playing with. Our game plan was phenomenal."
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:38 am

As long as the Eagles don't fall apart in the last half of the season. Vick for Comeback Player of The Year and MVP.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:16 am

Against the Redskins....... lol
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

Number of posts : 269
Gamertag : S 4 I IN T x
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:58 am

look at that poll on nfl.com... think it speaks for itself, vick is the best qb in the league rite now and 51% of people who voted agree.... only other 2 qbs next behind him are peyton manning and tom brady and they only got 16%, lmao
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:02 am

If you look at his competition in the games he has played, it speaks for itself. Lions, Redskins ect... Not exactly creme of the crop. I mean they beat the Colts, who are a walking Mash unit. I doubt anyone here thinks the Eagles win that game if the Colts are healthy. I'm just saying, expect a fall of at some point when the Eagles play quality teams. The only quality team in their division is the Giants. Eagles cant touch AFC teams IMHO. The AFC style 3/4 is too fast.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 am

True, the Eagles have yet to play the Ravens, Jets, Steelers, and Patriots. They probably are they 4 best teams in the league.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:09 am

I mean not taking anything away from Vick, it was a fine Monday night performance, but let's keep it in perspective. Look at the competition, now if the Eagles could beat up on the Giants or Packers or teams like that in the NFC, then Maybe I'd believe in them a bit more. There defense is very suspect IMO.
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:12 am

i think if the eagles were to play those team, they could beat them... it all comes down to eagles defence and if they play good then our whole team is usually playin good.... i think vick can take eagles to superbowl and win it....
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 am

LMAO, okay. Well we are all entitled to our opinions. Eagles aren't even the best team in the NFC though IMO.
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:17 am

yea? well who is the best team? the falcons? didnt the eagles play them?? and they beat them too, under kevin kolb better yet.... this is wats gr8 bout having 2 gr8 qbs...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 am

Giants, Packers, Saints for starters......
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:45 am

ok please dont use middle school text talk like gr8, you sound like mayhem. eagles arent the best team in the NFC, their record proves it. as of right now, eagles are ranked 8th in "expert" rankings, and 10th in fan rankings on ESPN.com. NFC teams ahead of them on expert rankings include falcons at 2, packers at 5, and saints at 7. ahead of em on fan rankings are falcons at 3, with the packers, giants, saints coming up 7 through 9 in order. they beat up a failure redskins team that still put up 28 points against your D.

Source: http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:50 am

Like I said, I think the Eagles D is suspect and faster teams will be able to contain Vick. There isn't a clear but Number 1 team in my mind, I think there is around 4-6 teams that on a given day could win it all.
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 am

Patriots, Falcons, Ravens, Steelers, Eagles, Saints. Best teams in the league.
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:11 pm

fusion wrote:
ok please dont use middle school text talk like gr8, you sound like mayhem. eagles arent the best team in the NFC, their record proves it. as of right now, eagles are ranked 8th in "expert" rankings, and 10th in fan rankings on ESPN.com. NFC teams ahead of them on expert rankings include falcons at 2, packers at 5, and saints at 7. ahead of em on fan rankings are falcons at 3, with the packers, giants, saints coming up 7 through 9 in order. they beat up a failure redskins team that still put up 28 points against your D.

Source: http://fanrankings.nfl.com/results

I am not going by what experts say or what fans think and what not, I'm going by numbers. And by numbers and whatnot the Eagles are technically 2nd in the NFC; behind the falcons...
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:13 pm

wheres your source?
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:18 pm

herp derp they are #2 in the NFC for winning pct, tied with 5 other teams. that doesnt mean they are #2 overall.
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:21 pm

funny cuz it says "overall" clearly near the top of the page.... and no they are overall #2, they are going by numbers...
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:23 pm

no, please dont be a mayhem and be dumb. the link clearly says "NFL standings: CONFERENCE. and when you look at the arrow and which field is hightlighted, its the PCT, or winning percentage field. GG saint, GG
Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
MoH Saint
Captain Grade II
Captain Grade II

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:34 pm

vicks the fucking man
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:39 pm

i had to take a fucking screen cap of it because your being so fucking dumb saint. i highlighted the areas. notice how [/color]6 TEAMS[/color] are 6-3

notice first pic eagles are "second" in the conference.

Michael Vick Breaks Records Saintdumb-1

and in this pic they are ranked all the way down to 9th

Michael Vick Breaks Records Saintdumb-2

Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:42 pm

lrn 2 read your sources. anybody can google anything. heck your hurting yourself, my second screencap proved it. not only that, but the last link you posted, the SBnation one, puts the packers at second. even i know thats stretching it. stop being such an ignorant fanboy saint.

@ swk, vick last night was the fucking man, he beasted, i aint denying that at all. but saint is sucking the eagles team's D way to much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Vick Breaks Records   Michael Vick Breaks Records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Vick Breaks Records
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next