{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWII death camps

Go down 
+4
crapgamer
asap
STARWARSKID93
w01fsk7aag
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:06 pm

okay dont watch this schust if you have a weak stomach this is part of an Alfred Hitchcock documentary.

Its sick and disgusting....
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:20 am

Im in a class called

genocide and holocaust.

I wanna go to one of these camps that are still around. Like dauche or something
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:39 am

Some history they wont teach you in school. Jews were mixed in with people of ALL other races the Nazi party thought to be inferior. These videos and photos aren't all of jewish people.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Ya that always kinda pissed me off too.

When people talk about holocaust they neglect the fact that
3 million polish
were also murdered. Thats half as many jews.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:54 pm

asap wrote:
Some history they wont teach you in school. Jews were mixed in with people of ALL other races the Nazi party thought to be inferior. These videos and photos aren't all of jewish people.

We were taught that. The guy reads down a list at some point he read for like 10 minutes of races mexican chinese american british some schust you never heard of.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Jews took the hardest hit.
However a lot of people suffered and we shouldn't begrudge the Jewish community because they are the mascot for the Holocaust.
It needed to be seen what a sick and demented person that Hitler was.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Americans were also killed in the camp.

As well as executed during the battle of the bulge which cause more war crimes for the Nazis.

My grandpa was one who liberated a camp.
Thats all he said and he left it at that.

schust is messed up. The best is Germans denied that it was happening when it was in there own back yards.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 4:32 pm

they not only denied it they burned and bombed some of the concentration camps. and the death marches were even worse.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Ohh ya.
fucking marching 100 miles in practically no clothes.
wooden shoes
cold snowy. If you stop you get shot.

If you think about it the japs did the same to american pows

Death marches.
Camps filled way over capacity.
Not enough food
torture
beatings
slavery

Google the bataan death march. That was real messed up.
Back to top Go down
asap

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:22 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Jews took the hardest hit.
However a lot of people suffered and we shouldn't begrudge the Jewish community because they are the mascot for the Holocaust.
It needed to be seen what a sick and demented person that Hitler was.

Hitler was a puppet for zionist idealogies to get the jews out of germany and send them out to a new area of land, hence zionism. If you dont know what zionism is look it up. Hitler was in collaboration with zionist jews. Guess who was allowed to publish news articles and propaganda in nazi germany? The Nazi party, and the zionists. Same with the flag. 2 flags were allowed to wave in Nazi Germany, hitlers favorited swastika, and the blue and white flag of zionism. Guess what modern day flag resembles that zionist flag back in WW2 era? The flag of israel.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:28 pm

asap is right actually.

and I don't have a problem with the Jews being the poster people for the holocaust, but I do dis-like that the other races hardly ever get a mention. Not to mention the homosexuals (even pure german ones), the crippled, the ones who needed mental or other healthcare constantly, or who only needed it temporarily but for longer than a year+ all went there. But lets also not forget about the other world war 2 war crimes and genocide either.

Lets not forget about Japans, both in the POW camps for Americans, and their genocide on the Chinese. I doubt many people here have heard of Unit 731 that Japan had, which was experimentation on human subjects, vivisection without anethesia, and other various things just as bad or worse on the Chinese people and American POW's, some of their tests included putting people into a large room, setting off an explosive in the middle of it, and testing what was the best way to treat wounds caused by explosives, infection with anthrax and other diseases to test biological warfare, and various other things.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:38 pm

I think in History as a whole, The Jewish people have suffered the most as in the most atrocities ever. If you look at history it wasn't just what Hitler did, it was before that and even after that.
Jewish people have always had the short end of the stick.
To this day in movies, media, culture they are poked fun at and for no reason. They have suffered unimaginable pain and humiliation.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:52 pm

I agree, but I also I think its wrong not to mention the countless others who suffered at the hands of the Nazi party and Empire of Japan during WWII
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:53 pm

Mention them sure, but lets give special mention to the single most abused group in the history of the World.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:19 pm

you didn't give me enough warnings
Back to top Go down
asap

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:34 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I think in History as a whole, The Jewish people have suffered the most as in the most atrocities ever. If you look at history it wasn't just what Hitler did, it was before that and even after that.
Jewish people have always had the short end of the stick.
To this day in movies, media, culture they are poked fun at and for no reason. They have suffered unimaginable pain and humiliation.

This is where you're completely wrong and very misguided CG. You and the rest of america have been led on. Jews own and control almost all media outlets. Fox news, msnbc, cnn, etc. all controlled and owned by jews. They set out propaganda about their own race and religion to continue to score sympathy points about the holocaust and so they can set it up to where if you speak out against a crime commited by a jew or israel's war crimes you're instantly called an anti-semite. Even modern day israeli jews are starting to question why their government insists on pushing the tension even further with the palestinians.

The jewish people have been "persecuted" throughout history because there are a select few who are pro-jewish and nothing else that ALWAYS cause trouble where they are. They take control of the financial systems and the money changing schemes and eventually people wake up and realize that they are fucking the country up from within.

Most jews aren't like this, but the jews in power are very fucking evil and you'd be surprised to read about some of the schust they dont publish in books or show you on t.v. If you really want to hear about it, which im sure you dont really care, then let me know. I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Or your just Anti Semite? Seems more likely.
No matter how Jewish People control the media, the facts in History are there for proof of everyone to see. Historians that WEREN'T Jewish.
Jewish people have suffered and much more then any other group of people. There plight is well documented.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:28 pm

The Jews don't have to put out propaganda to get sympathy.

They went through how many years of pain?
Hitler got power in 1930 till 1945.

One of the last thing that hitler and Echmine did was order the death process to be sped up at the end of the war.
Back to top Go down
asap

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:49 am

crapgamer wrote:
Or your just Anti Semite? Seems more likely.
No matter how Jewish People control the media, the facts in History are there for proof of everyone to see. Historians that WEREN'T Jewish.
Jewish people have suffered and much more then any other group of people. There plight is well documented.

yep. write it off as anti-semitemism like you've been taught to do. Good sheep!

What about the 30 million killed under stalins rule in soviet russia? Never hear much about that.

What about the 3-4 million german women, ranging anywhere from 9 years old to 70 years old getting raped multiple times by the red soviet army mainly because jewish propaganda pamplets had been handed out to the red soviet soldiers as they entered war torn nazi germany.

What about the millions of people that died under the christian crusades? or the rule of the Roman empire?

But no, its jews this, jews that, dont forget the holocaust. It's all bullshit to score sympathy points when in reality they dont deserve anything anymore than anyone else.

You can see this type of malicious behavior being manipulated into united states foreign and domestic policies, especially in regards to israel.

Both of you are outmatched with historical information. Keep bringing the questions and the doubts and i will continue to refute ALL of it.
Back to top Go down
asap

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:52 am

Oh ya you'd be surprised to know im sure since you obviously dont know much about ww2 era and the political parties that followed in its footsteps, that communism was an ideaology created by jewish politicians and backed by jewish bankers.

Karl Marx, Leon Trotsky, thbe Bolsheviks, etc. Do your research.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Quote :
What about the 3-4 million german women, ranging anywhere from 9 years old to 70 years old getting raped multiple times by the red soviet army mainly because jewish propaganda pamplets had been handed out to the red soviet soldiers as they entered war torn nazi germany.

You seriously have no idea what your talking about.

The soviets rapped the german females because of what they did in Stalingrad and other parts of russia.
The germans came in rapped, brutilized and killed innocent civilians because that is how much hate for the russian people.

The russians had no idea of the horrors of the holocaust until well into the war.
And they didn't know until the Germans sent captured Soviet soldiers into concentration camps.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:03 pm

Asap i can go all day about WWII and the Holocaust with you. Trust me i know my schust. I study that schust alot. Watch the shows on military and history channel. I must of done 10 reports on it.
History is my schust.
You can ask anyone im a history buff.
ww2 is my favorite but i can talk about any history with u.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:48 pm

i thought they raped the women not rapped the women, swk must know what hes talking about
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 pm

You can spell it either way. Fail.
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:09 am

asap is my history professor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWII death camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII death camps
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next