{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWII death camps

Go down 
+4
crapgamer
asap
STARWARSKID93
w01fsk7aag
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj
Registration date : 2009-01-26

WWII death camps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:55 am

IceCreamMan wrote:
asap is my history professor

how come nothing u say is funny?
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:10 am

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Quote :
What about the 3-4 million german women, ranging anywhere from 9 years old to 70 years old getting raped multiple times by the red soviet army mainly because jewish propaganda pamplets had been handed out to the red soviet soldiers as they entered war torn nazi germany.

You seriously have no idea what your talking about.

The soviets rapped the german females because of what they did in Stalingrad and other parts of russia.
The germans came in rapped, brutilized and killed innocent civilians because that is how much hate for the russian people.

The russians had no idea of the horrors of the holocaust until well into the war.
And they didn't know until the Germans sent captured Soviet soldiers into concentration camps.

What you dont know, and what they dont teach you, is that JEWS created communism in soviet russia, and JEWS had ties to the political figures in Russia.

Zionist Jews had hate for not only the GERMAN people, but also everyone else that was non jewish. They used the opportunity to create as much interacial breeding as possible to disrupt heritages across all of Europe. You really dont know schust. Yes, the Russians were killed in large numbers by the Nazi's because Hitler was "nuts" and turned around and attacked his allies (the Russians) when in reality it was the Zionists controlling both sides, and when they made the move to make Hitler invade Russia, they decided Germany was to lose the war, and to settle their jewish colony in Israel with the backing of the United States for protection.

Because of this result, the United States is now interlocked with israel so tightly that we cannot get out of it unless we want to invoke a nuclear war in the middle east.

The state of Israel is a nazi state, and much of what they do is similar to what was seen in nazi Germany, with the invading of lands that DO NOT belong to them. SWK you're 15 and in high school, sorry but you dont know nearly as much as you think you do. Stick to the ball park franks and the ketchup and mayo on your hot dog.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:34 am

asap wrote:
SWK you're 15 and in high school, sorry but you dont know nearly as much as you think you do. Stick to the ball park franks and the ketchup and mayo on your hot dog.

lmfao true true
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:07 am

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
You can spell it either way. Fail.
nope that the fail right there, rapped would go along with rapping, either striking something with your fist repeatedly (like knocking on the door) or rapping as in rap music

rape is completely different and it would indeed be raped, not rapped. god you really show how smart you are dont you.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 7:42 am

Hypyy it doesn't matter. Were talking about women getting raped.
I can spell it rapped or raped and people will know what im talking about.

Gtfo kid stop trying to be a hard ass over the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:41 am

STARWARSKID93 wrote:
Hypyy it doesn't matter. Were talking about women getting raped.
I can spell it rapped or raped and people will know what im talking about.

Gtfo kid stop trying to be a hard ass over the internet.
thats funny since im older than you and you're calling me kid, now whos being the hardass?
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:57 am

Chill out Reece, no need to be a douche just because your not in the clan anymore.
Your still welcome on the forums, just try using a little tact when addressing the members.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:17 pm

why does heuy like me so much
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:18 pm

i guess he wants your babies
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:56 pm

yea cause i thought icm was some dumb whore and wolf fag was his slutty daughter my bad
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:46 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Chill out Reece, no need to be a douche just because your not in the clan anymore.
Your still welcome on the forums, just try using a little tact when addressing the members.
Thanks.
actually im treating him about the same way as i did when i was in the clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWII death camps   WWII death camps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWII death camps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2