{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windows 7 is cool

Go down 
+5
IceCreamMan
HellHammer
MoH Striker
STARWARSKID93
crapgamer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:44 am

You guy's friends must have had crappy ass comps, vista worked fine with me for years... lol
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 am

lol vista was fine, if you wanted pure speed XP was the way to go (its what I ran until 7), and upgrade your PC for win 7? what kind of jacked up hardware are you using? lol I have 7 running on everything, literally, you might not get the fancy aero desktop effects without a decent graphics card/chipset but it'll still work. I have a 1Ghz/1GB RAM/128MB geforce system running 7 fine, laptop with 512MB ram, 1.6Ghz, running fine, all reasonably quick and probably 30x more stable than XP pro.

People just like to windows bash because they don't know how to use their computers, if you run around using Internet explorer without security software (which you can get a decent security system for free) or hell even run without it if you got some sense, then windows runs fine, been running win 7 ultimate for 2 weeks now with no problems at all.

and Mac OS X is a garbage OS for n00bs. It's stable yeah, because its *nix based, but it puts a pretty n00b interface on top of it, cuts out all the power features, and the costs of Apple systems are ridiculous. I could build a PC 2-3 times more powerful with the same price as any model mac (in comparison to the model you'd get for the price). Plus Intel processors suck another reason why macs suck. So I'll stick to Windows and the occassional linux here or there on my AMD / nVidia machines.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:45 am

HellHammer wrote:
Intel processors suck another reason why macs suck.
thats exactly why i use a earlier mac model and just upgraded it to OS x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:48 am

Well said... Especially the part about the retards using IE... I'm about to go to 7 in about a week or two and I can't wait... I'm on a core 2 duo with a 128 GeForce and 2GB of RAM and this thing runs Vista without a hassle... Even with the aero enabled...

I was just going to go ahead and buy a new laptop but all of the new ones have that BS intel media graphics accelerator crap and they make such good computers a load of crap... I was almost envious of V8's computer since he had a quad... Then he told me it had that intel media crap and I lol'd... NVIDIA FTW!!!!

By the way, if anyone is on an NVIDIA, turn on the digital vibrance and you'll never want to have anything else after seeing the level of color it offers
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:47 am

My cats name is mittens
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 pm

funny i never had any problems with vista and im still using it just havent put windows 7 in yet
Back to top Go down
Zexies

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 pm

i prefer the mac os
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Nvidia by far for GPU's, and AMD for CPU's, the Phenom line is excellent, hell even going back to the older CPU's, the athlon xp's beat the hell out of pentium 4's and were cheaper.

And you run Mac OS X on a power pc futsriker? If you do thats awful. lol the last PPC system was only like 1.3Ghz or some schust unless its a Mac Pro.

And I stand by that Mac OS is garbage, its the little kids OS, its like those vtech learning videogame systems for kids vs the xbox 360 or ps3 essentially.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Whooo hellhammer relax to many nerd words.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:47 pm

lmao

anyways, i hate macs. idk why the school spends money on them, theyre trbl
Back to top Go down
Zexies

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:25 pm

i like em because they are aimed better for doing computer graphics and since thats what i do alot of well no explaining there
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 pm

I'll have to call BS on that, a quad or dual core AMD or even intel system with 2GB+ memory, raid0 hdd's and a good graphics card can do just as well as a mac for graphics, or better.
Back to top Go down
Zexies

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm

i didnt say they were the best just that it is their intended audience.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 am

thats not even their intended audience anymore, look closely at apple's product positioning, they know all of the adobe products and editing software run just as well or better on Windows boxes, they market towards computer illiterate who think windows is bad because they don't understand the concept of using a simple program to protect their system, and because it isn't quite as user friendly. Thats the target audience mac is after, maybe years ago they were after graphics designers, etc, back when they were still power pc and actually did handle rendering and stuff a little better.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 am

Microsoft FTW! If their good enough to have the best console and games, they are for sure good enough to run my computer. Hell Windows revolutionized computers and OS.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:57 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Microsoft FTW! If their good enough to have the best console and games, they are for sure good enough to run my computer. Hell Windows revolutionized computers and OS.

yeah they revolutionized it but they still tend to make a shitty os like vista and also when they first tried to make consoles with the original xbox it was horrible with all the problems they had im just happy that they were able to fix it up for 360
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:16 pm

futstriker wrote:
crapgamer wrote:

yeah they revolutionized it but they still tend to make a shitty os like vista and also when they first tried to make consoles with the original xbox it was horrible with all the problems they had im just happy that they were able to fix it up for 360
Well nothing is perfect the second it releases... You just gotta be able to make it so that you can continue to improve upon whatever it is, long after it's released...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 pm

The original XBox was amazing. It was a computer. It had the best tech at the time and the online was the same type of deal the 360 has now. Only difference is, free DLC on the games.
I loved the original XBox, still have like 50 games from it.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:24 am

i hated it so much when i played at my friends house that i never got it and my dad wouldnt let me because he was extremely against microsoft at the time
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:42 am

I got it strictly for KOTOR and man I was blown away by the 1st and 2nd Halo and Jade Empire and Ninja Gaiden and a ton of other great games. Also it had a hard drive and even though it came out years after the PS2, it had double the PS2's online community.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:27 pm

i will admit that halo 1 and 2 are great games i loved those especially halo 1 for pc but what they hell happened with halo 3 i feel that it ruined the series
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Halo 2 was the best IMO, but there were so many other great games on the original XBox.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 pm

still i wasnt a fan of it i stuck with my n64 and my gamecube at that time lol
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Well I was playing online against thousands of people.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:49 pm

thats true i didnt start online play until 3 years ago with WoW then moved to halo 1 on pc then to a little bit on ps2 and now im on xbox360 and ps3 lol talk about advancing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 is cool
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next