{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windows 7 is cool

Go down 
+5
IceCreamMan
HellHammer
MoH Striker
STARWARSKID93
crapgamer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Well PS3 isn't advancing IMO, more like a step back when you look at the Original XBL, you'd figure sony would at least be able to match that service since it was last gen, but I digress.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:07 pm

i dont find it to be that bad its just that it seems to find the worst possible host every time otherwise i do agree that xbox is better than ps3 but ps3 isnt all htat bad
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:23 pm

To me with the lack of decent voice chat, friend invites, cross party chat, friend system and the overall plainness of the online just bothers me.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:58 pm

only thing in that list that really bothers me is the voice chat they fix that and id be happy with it
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:47 pm

I find it funny how people bash microsoft, but yet everyone runs it on they're PC's, its got to the point where people bash them just to bash them, its stupid. Did you know MS ran blind tests on people with Vista, first asked their opinions of vista on a 1 to 10 scale, then showed them "new features" and stuff in their supposed new OS (before 7 came out) codenamed "Mojaved" right? So people right away only gave Vista an average of 4.4 - 4.5, after microsoft showed them features of the supposed new OS "Mojave" people gave it an average of 8.4 to 9, and then felt stupid after microsoft showed them it was really just vista with basic stuff it installs with.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:16 pm

well u say that its annoying taht people bash it but use it the only place i use it is in school cause thats the only thing they have otherwise i have mac and ubuntu

i agree that its a decent company but i hated vista the few times i used it xp wasnt that bad i am a big fan of 2000(dont ask why i just really liked it) and i have a feeling that windows 7 will give me a better outlook on microsoft
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 am

Well microsoft must have done something right since 1979 seeing as how their products are on 95%+ of the computers in the world. Vista is an okay OS, people bash it because they upgraded to it without meeting the system requirements and tried to run all the flash of it on slow machines (Aero user interface and such) instead of looking at the OS core which was still more stable than XP or 2000, 200 is actually a good OS, just not good for much but web browsing or business things since it was geared more towards business use (hence only having a pro version) and lacked a lot of DirectX and other things to run games.

It's already a proven fact that Vista will run AT LEAST as fast as XP on the same machines, with aero enabled if it has a decent graphics card and without it enabled if it doesn't, and still be more stable.

schools use macs for who knows what reason honestly, to teach people how to us an OS thats hardly available? I dunno.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:31 am

Which is why we never are on here saying, Eh Hellhamma whats a program for MAC or Linux to run on ma puter? I's run dat ghetto opratin systam
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:07 pm

part of hte reason that there more well known is because a lot of people are afraid to try something new and that windows was implanted in their heads but i agree that microsoft is a good company with good products
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:49 pm

might also have to with that apple is too stubborn to allow their OS to be installed on home made and mass manufacturers machines (dell, hp-compaq, emachines, etc) so you're stuck having to shell out at minimum $500 for a machine (the mac mini) without a keyboard, mouse, monitor, and the lowest end specs which a $190-220 home built machine will be 10x faster, or even a cheap $250-300 off the shelf desktop and those $300 ones usually come with a kb+mouse and monitor. Apple is at their own blame for their poor entry into the desktop computing market, Dell even offered them a contract like 2 years ago to let them make cheaper OS X machines for them so they could gain more market power, but they turned it down, wanna know why? It basically comes down to that apple wants their stuff to look pretty rather than be cost effective and useful, dell was gonna white/black/silver/whatever box them instead of using fancy cases and effects and displays and schust that are all looks and just drop substance into them.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:21 pm

that is true mac would be much more popular if they allowed it for any system

and linux would be more popular if htey would get their foot in the door and start some advertisements and make deals and schust otherwise microsoft pretty much has no real competition
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:10 am

Linux isn't viable for an everyday user as a desktop system until a) they dumb it down a bit, at the cost of security (*nix purists won't ever go for that) 2) they need to decided on a GUI and stick with one, and make it easier and support features I STILL don't see implemented on Linux, for instance to drag and drop to re-order things on the equivalent of the start menu or right click and make shrotcuts to things easier than it currently is, theres a lot of lack of GUI for *nix so thats whats holding it back. A lot more people know about it than you'd think, and theres a lot of high-end software for it as well, its just the average computer user will never get the handle on the internal workings of a mac.

Also Windows is just as powerful as Linux if used the right way, most people only look at the interface and the stuff on the surface, but Windows (atleast NT based systems) are very powerful and secure for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Mr.X

Mr.X

Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:40 pm

futstriker wrote:
IceCreamMan wrote:
Yes, its how most people are, they hear and believe everything. You should know all about this Mrs. X.
actually i did try it at a friends house as well as at school and it was horrible it was so damn bad that my school had to switch back to xp. all computers they bought after that point were vista ready computers and they installed xp onto it lol

You mean your class not your school,you see everybody futstriker rides a very short bus to school lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windows 7 is cool   Windows 7 is cool - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 is cool
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3