{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*

Go down 
+5
MoH Striker
IceCreamMan
MoH Grave
fusion
crapgamer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Empty
PostSubject: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:35 am

May 14th, 2010 at 3:42 pm -

After the announcement of the “Resurgence” Map Pack launching in under a month, during a recent interview with Larry “Major Nelson” Hyrb, Robert Bowling let the names and some details slip about the new, and old maps.

Firstly, the maps coming back from Call of Duty 4 are;

* Strike, a urban warzone
* Vacant, the abandoned office complex, in which the gated areas are now opened inside the map.

The new maps are;

* Carnival, an abandoned theme park, featuring an over-run rollercoaster, and all your expected rides and attractions. He mentioned that a Bombsite would be coverable from inside a hot-dog vendor stall. It’s set during the day time. It’s also possible to get on top of the rollercoaster and fun house and camp. This map was meant to be in the first pack, but was pushed back to the second as it features new visuals.
* Trailer Park, featuring tight lines of site, mazes of movement, a pool area. This level is the living quarters for the people who worked in the Boneyard. Robert Bowling described it as literally a maze, full of chokepoints.
* Fuel, a completely unique map, essentially a sniper haven. Full of wide open line of sights. Fuel is set to be even bigger then Overgrown, and feature 2 sections of combat areas. It’s set on an oil refinery. The biggest part is an office complex and warehouse.

As expected, the Resurgence Map Pack will be 1200MSP.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:01 am

YES VACANT! and strike... ehhh id prefer backlot.

im buying this one. you buying it nig?
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:04 am

on second thought, i had mistaken strike for crossfire. i like strike, and i remember playing a certain domination map with yall when we won 200-0 Wink
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm

i might get it
Back to top Go down
MoH Grave

MoH Grave

Number of posts : 1594
Gamertag : Moh Grave
PSN : swbf2

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:00 pm

i might get it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:48 pm

My friend said they were adding things like weapons and stuff with this one or some update near it... Has anyone heard that? All I've heard is what this story says... And it looks like this 3 new maps and 2 old maps thing will be a trend
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:01 pm

They cant add weapons via a map pack purchase, it would just have to be an update. Because there would be issues with people who didn't have the map packs and being able to pick up weapons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:05 pm

True, I think I'm asking if you guys have heard this... I know I haven't
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:15 pm

I heard they were planning on patching in some new things sooner or later, like golden camos and more titles and sht. Doubting any weaps though.
Back to top Go down
MoH Striker

MoH Striker

Number of posts : 1449
Gamertag : MoH STRlKER
PSN : DeathsPlaygrnd
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:32 pm

if they add weaps they need to bring back the original mp5 and the M40
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:45 pm

futstriker wrote:
if they add weaps they need to bring back the original mp5 and the M40
The G36 would be nice as well if they were to consider adding weapons
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:51 pm

I heard the golden weapons and the Skorpion were gonna be added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:20 pm

I wonder if the ACOG will still be bigger than the scorpion, lol
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:45 pm

tell u the truth i hated the mp5 for me i love the G36C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:51 pm

The original MP5 was beast... I could do everything with that gun... And the hipfire didn't suck balls like the UMP's hipfire
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Pics of the maps:
http://kotaku.com/5539119/modern-warfare-2s-resurgence-map-pack-in-five-pictures/gallery/
Must say that the COD4 maps look pretty sexy with MW2 graphics. Seriously....look at vacant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Those maps are some hot pieces of ass!!
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:06 pm

hope this works better!
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:01 pm

im not buying this schust and i really hope most people dont. MW2 is a broken game and its obvious yet IW continues to avoid fixing it. now theyre just throwing out more $15 map packs to make more money off this schust game they wont fix. i wont support anything they do until they fix MW2, they shouldnt keep making money off this game unless they're going to listen to the community.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:04 pm

I didn't buy the first ones and I might not get these either. I think unless they fix the party system it's a broken and camp tastic game. Right now most MOH members are scrambling to find alternative games just to take a break from MW2. Gears 2 and now Left 3 Dead again.
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:06 pm

well ive seen positive signs from Treyarch. theyre actually listening to people about what they want to see in CoD BO. hopefully it wont be a bust like mw2
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:03 am

Well one thing they are doing this time is having their whole 200 man team work on Black ops. Unlike previous games where the company was working on like 3 games at once. A beta also is something smart for them to do, they realize that people find glitches and schust and it's better to have them find it early in a beta. So I'm looking forward to Black Ops for sure.
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:20 pm

beta!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:59 pm

They had one before on the 360 with WaW right? They'll most likely do that, especially since they probably want to take a giant dump on MW2
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Remember the under the map glitches? I am sure they are aware that people find that kind of schust in beta's and that's what makes that so important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next