{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*

Go down 
+5
MoH Striker
IceCreamMan
MoH Grave
fusion
crapgamer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

Number of posts : 1057
Gamertag : Destiny Zero X
PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:10 pm

hope the beta for the ps3 side also....if not then damn it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Don't bet on it at all
Back to top Go down
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PSN : DeStInY_0, x00x-Raiser-x00x, or DeStInY-ZeRo-X, IlI_Umbreon_wKu, D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:16 pm

lol i wont but i'll make someone else to and win money off of it
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:18 pm

The reason they wouldn't make a PS3 beta is because they developed the game on the 360 dev kits, for a beta it's easier to fix issues on via Beta code on the dev kits then to have to implement a patch later on. So they will get everything they need and find out the problems, fix them and then port it over to the PS3 already fixed. Make sense ?
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Im getting this one.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

D_E_S_T_I_N_Y___

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:24 pm

crapgamer wrote:
The reason they wouldn't make a PS3 beta is because they developed the game on the 360 dev kits, for a beta it's easier to fix issues on via Beta code on the dev kits then to have to implement a patch later on. So they will get everything they need and find out the problems, fix them and then port it over to the PS3 already fixed. Make sense ?

ooohh lol now it does
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:36 pm

yeah i cant believe IW didnt do a beta for MW2, i mean they did one for CoD4 and they even kinda "hired" this group of glitchers (Map Monkeys) to play it and find glitches to report them and it cod4 turned out very good
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:43 pm

You know why they didn't? Because there was so much hype and positive hype for the game as being the "biggest media event ever" that they didn't want to lose that, they knew the game had issues and it would hinder the sales if a beta got out.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:56 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*   Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurgence maps announced *Strike* *Vacant*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2