{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strong finish to the season guys.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Strong finish to the season guys. Empty
PostSubject: Strong finish to the season guys.   Strong finish to the season guys. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:58 am

I just want to thank everyone who participated in our Black Ops season this past Spring. I think pretty much everyone who was eligible to play was actually in a match, which was a nice change of pace. Every time someone went away on vacation or some other reason we had other people ready to step up and step in. Which is how it should be. So this record belongs to all of MOH. 36-0 and top 75 is nothing to sneeze at.

Tonight were going to try to get some matches in to kick off the Summer 2011 season. So be around if you can be. We want to be at least as successful this Summer as we were in the Spring. Plus we can finally add some of these new recruits to the roster and see what they can do.

Props all the way around, to the leaders, player and everyone in between. We couldn't have done it without you guys. Very proud of everyone. I must say I got a very SWBF2 type of feeling in most of the matches this past season, you knew you could count on the guy who was watching your back.

Thanks to one and all, your efforts have been appreciated! I will be posting the winner and final tally's of the first month of MOH promotions in the next couple of days. Thanks to everyone for participating in that and being so active!

-CG
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Strong finish to the season guys.   Strong finish to the season guys. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:22 am

put me on the roster ill have an xbox all week.
Back to top Go down
asap

Number of posts : 1271
Gamertag : Cod Division
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Strong finish to the season guys.   Strong finish to the season guys. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:49 pm

money!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong finish to the season guys.   Strong finish to the season guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strong finish to the season guys.
Page 1 of 1