{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eagles sign Asomugha

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Eagles sign Asomugha Empty
PostSubject: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:39 am

Apparently Philly was his top choice all along, as long as the price was right. I think other teams offered him more, but the man wants to win a Super Bowl. It'll be great to have such a great player on and off the field.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:52 am

If he wanted to win a SuperBowl why not sign with the Jets? I mean him and Revis would be lockdown on everyone.... A little confused with this decision. Also Vince Young? Better hope Vick don't miss more then a game or two because Young stinks...
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

Number of posts : 638
Gamertag : Hateinaboxx
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:17 am

cause the jets will never win one we will have to wait and see watch out for the eagles this year
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:20 am

Hateinaboxx wrote:
cause the jets will never win one we will have to wait and see watch out for the eagles this year
I'll get hate for this, but I don't think a team that was "rebuilding" last year is a team that will do all that well. Adding a top CB will help a defense that got shredded by Aaron Rodgers though. In the end it all comes down to Vick who has never won a big game or stayed healthy a full year.

Interesting year to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:37 am

it will be interesting year at that i think the eagles got 2 of the best CB's im not sure tho its sad to see Asomugha leave Oakland but what can i do lol
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 am

Yeah, it's always weird when your favorite players leave. Sometimes a secondary will have to gel to be good though, I remember when the Ravens had Chris McAlister, Samari Rolle and Deion Sanders as their top 3 corners, but they didn't gel too well together.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:42 am

Rodgers only scored 21 on us. In fact, we were the team that came the closest to beating the Packers in the playoffs. We lost by 5, and the last play was an interception in the endzone. The fact that we came that close says a lot. We fixed a lot of problems during the offseason. Watch out for the Eagles.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 am

Shotty wrote:
Rodgers only scored 21 on us. In fact, we were the team that came the closest to beating the Packers in the playoffs. We lost by 5, and the last play was an interception in the endzone. The fact that we came that close says a lot. We fixed a lot of problems during the offseason. Watch out for the Eagles.

I'll be sure to watch out for them!
Back to top Go down
Hateinaboxx
Captain Grade I
Captain Grade I
Hateinaboxx

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:43 am

well im hoping one of the rookie CB's step up in Oakland we need to sign Zach Miller back too
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:48 am

crapgamer wrote:
Shotty wrote:

I'll be sure to watch out for them!

Haha you don't have to be a dick about it.
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 am

Eagles are gonna be a force to Crud with this year. I will be surprised to see them get more than 4 losses this year. We don't have much to worry about in the East, Skins, Giants, and Cowgirls are all soft and easy wins. Do the eagles play the Ravens at all during the regular season? If they do I can't wait to watch the eagles smack em.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:59 am

Nope, Ravens Play the NFC West this year. last time we played the Eagles was a couple of years ago and it was like 37-7 Ravens or something like that, but I digress, it's good to be excited about a new year so I wont down on your team with what I think.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:46 pm

the eagles are like the maple leafs of football
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 pm

^Please explain how?
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:46 pm

not much to explain...they fidgeting suck!
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 pm

I don't get how you get that. They have 3 solid coners, vick, mccoy, desean jackson, maclin. Far from a sucky team. Made the playoffs last year, now a team like the Bills or Lions, they suck.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:17 pm

alright alright lol they make a lot of moves signing lots of good free agents and making big trades changes in coaching staff but they never win.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Wolfy you have no idea what you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Well Wolf is saying the Eagles are looking like paper champions. Let's go ahead and forego giving them the Lombardi trophy just yet....... Might as well play the season out.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Well Wolf is saying the Eagles are looking like paper champions. Let's go ahead and forego giving them the Lombardi trophy just yet....... Might as well play the season out.

chyuuuuh

i mean look at the pats they're supposed to rape this year too they cant both win
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 pm

The pats are supposed to rape every year and they do most of the time but they get to the playoffs and lose in a good close game usually same with the eagles. I was very happy with the year the eagles had last year, and they have only improved this year. Look at the Heat for examples they went out and got Bosch, and Lebron + Wade, they started off shitty but they made it to the championship sure they lost but they got there, I would love to see the eagles make it even if they lose.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:51 pm

Quote :
alright alright lol they make a lot of moves signing lots of good free agents and making big trades changes in coaching staff but they never win.

I was actually talking about wolfy being wrong when he said this. Historically, the Eagles have been a team that builds through the draft. We only sign free agents when we absolutely need to. Because of the new CBA, this year's free agent pool was of a much higher quality than most years.

If you look at what the Eagles have managed to do this off season, you can see they've clearly improved. Given their close game with the eventual Super Bowl champions, it certainly means something.

Trust me, though. I'm the last person who writes in a championship before the season even starts, given that I've never seen my team win one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagles sign Asomugha   Eagles sign Asomugha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eagles sign Asomugha
Page 1 of 1