{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand. Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand.   Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:08 am

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/black-ops-ii-wont-feature-deathstreaks-or-last-stand/

Quote :
Call of Duty: Black Ops II game design director David Vonderhaar has revealed that the game’s multiplayer will not feature deathstreaks. The news came during an interview with One of Swords, when Vonderhaar was asked about the inclusion of the much hated Last Stand perk.

“There’s no Second Chance; there’s no Last Stand, there’s no Final Stand,” Vonderhaar explained “There’s no combination whatsoever of perk or deathstreak that puts the guy in the “downed” state in multiplayer. It’s still used as the revival state in Zombies when you get downed. But it’s not in multiplayer—there is no perk and there are no deathstreaks [emphasis ours], so there is no Final Stand or equivalent of it. Absolutely not. Please stop yelling at me.”
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand.   Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:56 am

Crud yeah, Treyarch is for sure the champion of the tryhards. They've been my favorite developer of COD for a while, and they just keep on racking it on. Good for them!
Back to top Go down
Poison

Poison

Number of posts : 341
PSN : Venenum-
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand.   Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 am

Gotta love Treyarch, for all the StUfF IW puts into their games every year, Treyarch continues to make gems.
Back to top Go down
HellHammer

HellHammer

Number of posts : 816
Gamertag : XX_HellHammer
PSN : XX_HellHamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand.   Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Well Treyarch has been the better dev since MW2 came out lol WaW was much better than MW2, and Black Ops 1 is still better than MW2 and MW3 combined, I might even go so far as to say Blops might be even a shade better than COD4 in some aspects.

Not to mention they seem to know how to do network coding better, you can actually hit people on the Treyarch games even on a shitty connection, they smooth everyone out and don't leave fidgeting invincible people.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand.   Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 pm

I don't think I'll ever buy another Infinity Ward Call of Duty. I hated MW3 and looking back at MW2, I only loved it so much because it was my first xbox game. Treyarch has earned my business though, because I still enjoy Black Ops even now. I have high hopes for Blops 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand.   Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops 2: No Death Streaks, No Last/Final stand.
Page 1 of 1