{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well we can officially kill this section!

Go down 
+2
IceCreamMan
crapgamer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Well we can officially kill this section! Empty
PostSubject: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 pm

With no Star Wars Battlefront 3 announced or even hinted at, I think it's safe to say we wont see a new SWBF game. I know it was a popular series, but the KOTOR series was even more popular and they haven't made a 3rd part to that either. Just the MMORPG, which is on P.C.
It was a nice dream and cool to talk about but seriously a game that goes through that many developers probably wouldn't have been that good. Also it wouldn't have been that same small type community we are used to, just a bastardized GB style one.
R.I.P. SWBF3 Sad
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Figured as much.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

Number of posts : 1079
PSN : heuycj

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 pm

u nvr know keep wishin cunt
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:01 am

Is that what watching all those gay anime taught you?
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:57 am

no it taught me that watching anime wont make me a bitch like u who repeats everything she says =) but yea theres allways next year
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:27 am

keep wishing your fairy wishes maybe naruto will use magic to create swbf3!
Back to top Go down
IceCreamMan

IceCreamMan

Number of posts : 1254
Gamertag : I x C x M
PSN : IxCxM

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 am

BELIEVE IT!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 am

Nah, we wont see it, but like I said maybe it's a blessing in disguise. A game that changes developers so often is rarely a good sign. Plus it seems the developers that tried to make it all were doomed or cursed to fail, two of them closed down altogether and one had to fire a ton of employees.
Back to top Go down
GhettoismPhabulous

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 am

I knew it wasnt gonna happen after MW2 dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:23 am

crapgamer wrote:
Nah, we wont see it, but like I said maybe it's a blessing in disguise. A game that changes developers so often is rarely a good sign. Plus it seems the developers that tried to make it all were doomed or cursed to fail, two of them closed down altogether and one had to fire a ton of employees.
Bingo! I lost count with all the developer changes... I say it's doomed unless someone picks it back up and keeps it
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 am

Well the Haze Developer I forget who they were, but they were the ones who had the leaked footage we saw, but the tech died with the studio, so it had to start all over. Then Pandemic died and it changed again, to Slant Six, then they had to lay off like over half their employees.
Back to top Go down
heuy

heuy

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:53 pm

w01fsk7aag wrote:
keep wishing your fairy wishes maybe naruto will use magic to create swbf3!
i will and u can with me
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:55 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Well the Haze Developer I forget who they were, but they were the ones who had the leaked footage we saw, but the tech died with the studio, so it had to start all over. Then Pandemic died and it changed again, to Slant Six, then they had to lay off like over half their employees.

Free Radical was the developer I think.

But yeah, imagine how disappointing it would have been if the game sucked. We would have gone in with really high expectation and gotten completely shot down.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Completely "Shot down" get it? LMAO
Yeah, I think we would have thought about SWBF2 and how fun it was and the small community and then gotten a slap in the face from a larger one. It was fun being a big fish in a little pond, probably not as fun being a big fish in the Atlantic.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:51 pm

crapgamer wrote:
Completely "Shot down" get it? LMAO

Hah, I noticed it and chose not to edit it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well we can officially kill this section!   Well we can officially kill this section! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well we can officially kill this section!
Page 1 of 1