{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Television Show Officially Picked Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Television Show Officially Picked Up Empty
PostSubject: Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Television Show Officially Picked Up   Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Television Show Officially Picked Up Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Television Show Officially Picked Up Agents-of-shield-officially-picked-up-first-cast-photo-new-logo_zpsa5dc24e1

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is now official over at ABC. The network would announce via Twitter that the show has indeed been picked up and has the greenlight for the fall season. -- And with that bit of fantastic news comes some critical reveals: The unveiling of the show's logo AND the very first cast photo showing that, without a shadow of a doubt, COULSON LIVES!

While the Joss Whedon-directed pilot to this television extension of the Marvel Cinematic Universe has recently completed its shoot, it did seem odd that such a surefire hit of a project had not yet received the official nod from ABC to be christened as a proper series. However, when news came of the show's official title last month, along with more casting additions, it seemed all but inevitable. Now, any modicum of doubt whatsoever has been vanquished with ABC's reveal, which also promises more news on the show next week. However, it seems we may get even more before then, since the very first teaser promo will debut THIS SUNDAY NIGHT during the season finale of Once Upon A Time.

The cast photo and logo were subsequently revealed by Entertainment Weekly and what they show are a sextet of sin-stomping smooth customers led by the one and only (mysteriously resurrected) mega fan fave, Agent Phil Coulson played once again by Clark Gregg, thanks to an apparent deficiency in Loki's killing abilities during last year's mega-movie, The Avengers.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. gets ready to tear evil a new one, all while wearing suits and sensible shoes when it hits the small screen sometime this fall! Check out the very first cast photo below and bask in Coulson's undead shades-sporting badassery!
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Television Show Officially Picked Up
Page 1 of 1