{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playoffs?!?! Who will win?

Go down 
+4
STARWARSKID93
crapgamer
fusion
Shotty
8 posters

Who will win?
Shotty
Playoffs?!?! Who will win? I_vote_lcap55%Playoffs?!?! Who will win? I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Delta
Playoffs?!?! Who will win? I_vote_lcap9%Playoffs?!?! Who will win? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Smoke
Playoffs?!?! Who will win? I_vote_lcap27%Playoffs?!?! Who will win? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
SWK
Playoffs?!?! Who will win? I_vote_lcap9%Playoffs?!?! Who will win? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Shotty

Shotty

Number of posts : 1230
Gamertag : SevereSh0tD0wN
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Empty
PostSubject: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:17 pm

This week is the semi-final round of the second annual MOH fantasy football league!

Guys in the playoffs:

1st seed- Shotty 9-4-1 (the 1 tie was an extra game against the ghost team-basically a bye) 1920 points scored in the regular season.

2nd seed- Delta 9-5-0 (didn't play the ghost team more than once) 1706 points scored.

3rd seed- Smoke 8-6-0 (same as Delta) 1719 points scored.

4th seed- SWK 7-6-1 (same as Shotty) 1641 points scored.

SWK was able to just sneak by Crappy and Striker this past week. It was a 3-way tie at 7-6-1, but SWK had the most poitns scored, which gave him the nod into the playoffs.

Crappy's team got hot late in the season, but it was too little too late. After an 0-4 start, he finished strong winning 7 of his last 9, but in the end his early season woes came back to bite him.

WHO WILL WIN THE FANTASY CHAMPIONSHIP???

(Correct answer: Shotty)
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 pm

delta, because hes the league manager Wink

lol, swk is out of it, hes not part of the big 3, smoke is getting lucky like i did last year, and shotty, you have a nasty nasty habit of under performing players, and when they do under perform, your whole team does.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Fusion's mad because I slapped him last week by almost 100. Wink
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:46 pm

I think personally I was set up to win had I made the playoffs. Ravens coming up against the Bengals and browns, Falcons against the Panthers ect.... I was set up to score and score big. Sucks I didn't make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

Number of posts : 3676

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Im gonna slap all of you
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.tk
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:37 pm

crapgamer wrote:
I think personally I was set up to win had I made the playoffs. Ravens coming up against the Bengals and browns, Falcons against the Panthers ect.... I was set up to score and score big. Sucks I didn't make the playoffs.

It's okay, you can still rock the consolation playoffs! FIFTH PLACE ON THE LINE!
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Hey either way ill finish 4th or better lol.

But im going places espically with hillis, if addai comes back wayne peyton ward and bowe. i need a good te though. celek doesnt get StUfF
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:03 am

delta will win because when he wants to win he just changes the score, he did it to me!
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:01 am

Hyphy wrote:
delta will win because when he wants to win he just changes the score, he did it to me!

WTF??
Back to top Go down
{Delta}

{Delta}

Number of posts : 367
Gamertag : xDelta248x
PSN : Da-Delta
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:49 am

I never did that Hyphy...haha. I think your referring to when Kyle Orton threw a TD to himself [it was to Demarius Thomas] (or that's what you received credit for initially), and I stat corrected, and e-mailed Yahoo, but Yahoo come back and stat corrected and the edited points were removed, still giving you the loss. For proof go to Week 6, I won 110-107, and the Ghost Team lost 100-0, but still received a tie for the game although it did not show up in the final score. The final score there is shown without my editing, therefore a legit win. Yahoo just took 48 hours to stat correct which was unusually long time. If anyone had a stat gripe not stated by Yahoo, they could have come to me. For further confirmation of this, click the tab "Commish Changes" and you will see that Yahoo missed a reception as well (was a slow week for Yahoo). I boosted my total by 2 to account for this, and subtracted the non-legit 8 points from Hyphy. However, when Yahoo stat corrected, I returned the edited scores to 0. Any and all changes I make to point are logged for public viewing, I cannot "secretly" do anything. Do not accuse me of such.

Further Proof - http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore;_ylt=Ag.5DMQKEjchBEgJsy62jN4isLYF?gid=20101017007
Kyle Orton - 209 yards/20 yard per pt = 10 pts + 1 TD = 16 pts + 22 rush yards/10 yards per pt = 18 pts total

On the topic, AP without Brett Favre = bad news for me. I see Shotty winning it all.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:00 pm

fusion wrote:

lol, swk is out of it, hes not part of the big 3, smoke is getting lucky like i did last year, and shotty, you have a nasty nasty habit of under performing players, and when they do under perform, your whole team does.

STFU lol
all my losses are from line up mistakes and under performances/injurys
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:17 pm

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
fusion wrote:

STFU lol
all my losses are from line up mistakes and under performances/injurys

thats generally how ALL losses occur... lol...
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Fusion wrote:
thats generally how ALL losses occur... lol...
Back to top Go down
MoH Frenzii

MoH Frenzii

Number of posts : 420
Gamertag : MoH Frenzii
PSN : mayhem300
Registration date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Good luck to you guys
Back to top Go down
Hyphy

Hyphy

Number of posts : 664
Gamertag : Hyphay
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:52 pm

{Delta} wrote:
I never did that Hyphy...haha. I think your referring to when Kyle Orton threw a TD to himself [it was to Demarius Thomas] (or that's what you received credit for initially), and I stat corrected, and e-mailed Yahoo, but Yahoo come back and stat corrected and the edited points were removed, still giving you the loss. For proof go to Week 6, I won 110-107, and the Ghost Team lost 100-0, but still received a tie for the game although it did not show up in the final score. The final score there is shown without my editing, therefore a legit win. Yahoo just took 48 hours to stat correct which was unusually long time. If anyone had a stat gripe not stated by Yahoo, they could have come to me. For further confirmation of this, click the tab "Commish Changes" and you will see that Yahoo missed a reception as well (was a slow week for Yahoo). I boosted my total by 2 to account for this, and subtracted the non-legit 8 points from Hyphy. However, when Yahoo stat corrected, I returned the edited scores to 0. Any and all changes I make to point are logged for public viewing, I cannot "secretly" do anything. Do not accuse me of such.

Further Proof - http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore;_ylt=Ag.5DMQKEjchBEgJsy62jN4isLYF?gid=20101017007
Kyle Orton - 209 yards/20 yard per pt = 10 pts + 1 TD = 16 pts + 22 rush yards/10 yards per pt = 18 pts total

On the topic, AP without Brett Favre = bad news for me. I see Shotty winning it all.
successful troll is successful
Back to top Go down
STARWARSKID93

STARWARSKID93

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok who is making these sick football sigs. I want one
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:33 pm

STARWARSKID93 wrote:

If you're talking about mine I found it from a guy on the official Eagles message boards
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Shotty wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

If you're talking about mine I found it from a guy on the official Eagles message boards

you would go there.

anyways, i just googled. "packers GIFs"
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:06 pm

If you can find a play on youtube, Hellhammer can make them from video footage.
Back to top Go down
Shotty

Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:38 pm

fusion wrote:
Shotty wrote:
STARWARSKID93 wrote:

you would go there.

anyways, i just googled. "packers GIFs"

It's good to get up-to-date Eagles info. I don't post there because the homerism there is enough to make any sane person sick.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:33 pm

i like shottys though im a cowboys fan lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs?!?! Who will win?   Playoffs?!?! Who will win? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playoffs?!?! Who will win?
Page 1 of 1