{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who you got in the playoffs?

Go down 

Playoff poll
Steelers beat Broncos
Who you got in the playoffs? I_vote_lcap0%Who you got in the playoffs? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Broncos beat Steelers
Who you got in the playoffs? I_vote_lcap0%Who you got in the playoffs? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Texans beat Bengals
 0% [ 0 ]
Bengals beat Texans
 0% [ 0 ]
Giants beat Falcons
 0% [ 0 ]
Falcons beat Giants
 0% [ 0 ]
Lions beat Saints
 0% [ 0 ]
Saints beat Lions
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Who you got in the playoffs? Empty
PostSubject: Who you got in the playoffs?   Who you got in the playoffs? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:37 am

Just thought I'd throw this poll up to see what you guys all think. I know what I want to happen and what will probably happen, my personal favorite scenario is Texans beating Bengals and Steelers beating Broncos, then the Texans go to Baltimore and will lost, my hope is the Steelers would beat the Patriots again and thus send them to Baltimore for the AFC Championship game, where the Ravens have been undefeated all year. 2-0 against the Steelers as well.

Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com

Who you got in the playoffs?
Page 1 of 1