{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE

Go down 
+7
fusion
Mr.X
SkankyNugget
Tacoman.
crapgamer
w01fsk7aag
SMOKEDAWG
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

Number of posts : 2253
PSN : SMOKEDAWG1994
Registration date : 2009-01-28

WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:29 pm

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
sci fi game, realistic game play
read this wolfy im hav been saying this the whole time
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:33 pm

CRAPPY R U EFFING RETARTED U CANT SPRINT FOREVER I TOLD U THIS OVER A HUNDRED TIMES
AND REALLY WHY WOULD U NEED TO GO PRONE IT ANYWAYS IN MY OPINION THT IS A WAIST WHEN U TURN INVISIBLE
also can u go prone on halo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so u sit down
Back to top Go down
fusion

Number of posts : 2621
Gamertag : Chocolate Meoww
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:34 pm

how is only being able to sprint for 10 seconds real? pretty sure in the military you have to be in pretty damn good shape, and thats just for normal soldiers, marine recon, SAS ya prob need to be in a lot better shape.
Back to top Go down
Tacoman.

Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:13 pm

Marine Recon and SAS

lmfao.

Nice job naming those two sectors. LMFAO. Call of Duty 4..... lol
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 pm

SMOKEDAWG wrote:
CRAPPY R U EFFING RETARTED U CANT SPRINT FOREVER I TOLD U THIS OVER A HUNDRED TIMES
AND REALLY WHY WOULD U NEED TO GO PRONE IT ANYWAYS IN MY OPINION THT IS A WAIST WHEN U TURN INVISIBLE
also can u go prone on halo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so u sit down
I was talking about COD4......
Halo 3 is a sci fi game...shit loads of fun but not realistic in the least....like KZ2
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:24 am

KZ2 has realistic game play maybe the badges and type makes it not but it is
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:40 am

DarkSoul wrote:
Marine Recon and SAS

lmfao.

Nice job naming those two sectors. LMFAO. Call of Duty 4..... lol

once again, get some friends kid. and not the just the gamer friends, the friends that you can talk to that like you.

and also, your a pussy. you can only talk shit like that behind a computer screen, and in a mic. good job faggot
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

Number of posts : 791
PSN : quigibo5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:37 am

crapgamer wrote:
Quigibo5 wrote:
crappy how is jumping while looking through a scope of a sniper and keeping its perfectly accurate realistic???? how is jumping with any gun and shooing perfectly accurately realistic. in KZ2 they make it so you can't while you jump you know why...cuz its effing realistic!!!!!!!!!
How is not being able to go prone with a sniper real? Or sprinting forever?...Have a seat please Smile

yeah cuz you can get into prone that fast and fire at the same time. also if you actually owned the game you'd know THERE IS NO INFINITE SPRINT WHILE ONLINE!!!!! thank you thank you no applause necessary lol
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:15 am

*farts*
Back to top Go down
AJNATOR

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:02 am

i love disputing about shit thats never gonna be settled
great way to come back to the forums!Smile
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:09 pm

This is pointless, I mean it's a oxymoron to say a sci fi game is realistic in anyway.
After all they are all games, if I had to pick one that resembled real Army it would still be cod4, they use the most accurate weapons and everything is represented there, I mean that's one of the reasons it became the best selling FPS of all time and will likely never be topped.
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:41 pm

well, like i said earlier, sci-fi is an oxymoron by definition

Science-Fiction

its like saying truthful bible
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:41 pm

and like i said before a sifi game can have realistic game play. no rule saying it can't and KZ2 easily has the most realistic gameplay out there. sorry the story and weapons aren't real, cry me a river. so what if the story isn't based on anything possible the physics and gameplay are extremely realistic
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:16 pm

That's your opinion Quigibo.
I'm not a fan, thought it was lame and I think NO GAME THAT DENIES THE ABILITY TO GO PRONE can ever be called anything close to realistic gameplay.
We all know the few guy's that would make out with the game if they could but it's retarded to think that way.
Back to top Go down
SkankyNugget

SkankyNugget

Number of posts : 567
Gamertag : skanky nugget
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:29 pm

no prone, no go.

i agree crappy.
100%
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skankynugget
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:33 pm

yes i agree going prone is realistic. but being able to while scoped is impossible and the fact you can go prone scope and shoot in about 5 seconds isn't tho.

there are many unrealistic thing about COD4 that you still can't prove me wrong for. kike the jumping and shooting. the ability to climb up somethings that you shouldn't be able to fast. quick sniping.

i like COD4 its an awesome game... but please don't be so biased in your rationalizing when you haven't played both games FULLY. you played a clip of a game.. you shouldn't make an opinion off of that and say the game is crap when they actually fixed some problems you hated. they actually released a patch making it less weighted so movement is easier.

also about the no prone thing. then i guess SWBF2 is crap then huh lol. but for sniping you don't need to go prone in KZ2..thats what invisibility is for. just ask hatts hes pro at sniping lol
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:39 pm

I never said swbf2 is realistic its a star wars games.
No Sci Fi game will or should ever be called the most realistic gameplay .

If the US army uses games like COD4 and counterstrike and the game developers use Army experts to help make there games more realistic then I think the nod goes to those types of games.

If KZ2 developers wanted more people to enjoy or buy there game they shouldn't have put out such a shit Demo.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:49 pm

the demo wasn't bad at all.. but again we each have deiiferent opinions. but really i've asked a guy thats IN THE ARMY if jumping and shooting is possible, and you know what he said........NO so great job army guys in making those games. and as fuzion said he tried quick sniping with a reall R700 and is wasn't possible... so yeah you can't prove me wrong...
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:07 pm

They had experts there, I believe you can quick scope, those guys are skilled.
I know family/friends in the military who play the game as a sim for training.
The US army endorses counterstrike. Not sure how you can say otherwise.
Has anyone endorsed or said that KZ2 was in the least bit realistic?
Does the US army train off it? Look I don't like arguing but you are starting to come off like a real fanboy now.

1.The US Army uses Counterstrike and COD4 as training tools
2.Counterstrike is endorsed by the US army
3.Counterstrike and COD4 used experts to get the guns, equipment right, it's still a game I doubt they had much to say about the ability to jump scope
4.YOU CANT GO PRONE IN KZ2 that in itself makes this topic over

On a side not if you look at the KZ2 review I made, everyone that played the demo with the exception of a few hardcore fanboys agreed with what I said.
Eve Hellhammer and Onslaught who are PS3 only guys.
Back to top Go down
w01fsk7aag

w01fsk7aag

Number of posts : 4882
Gamertag : w01fsk7aag

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:09 pm

the us has its own game its the most realistic game evr but its sucks a huuuge chode.

no its not bad but its nowhere as good as cod
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:11 am

i really don't see your logic behid going prone makes a game unrealistic or realistic. its one aspect to a game... the the game itself. i rarely use prone for that much and i'm a solid sniper in COD4, not your worlds greatest but not bad.
Back to top Go down
crapgamer

crapgamer

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm

In real life when someones shooting at you what do you do?
Damn right you get your ass down. When I played the demo and was getting shot at I tried to go prone to avoid fire and when I couldn't I said that's that.
How can you think a sci fi game is realistic in anyway? Especially when it lacks the obvious thing you do when bullets are coming at you.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 pm

omfg can you just get passed the fact the game is sifi. just cause its not a real story and its takes place on a different planet doesn't mean it can't be realistic. you play as a guy that looks like a human against albinos basically my god get over sifi shit. also in the demo and campaign they have a thing called COVER!!!! its there for a reason... use that to avoid fire

does COD4 has any sort of building damage.... no. can you sometimes die from an air strike when under a building yes. is that realistic yes but the building is still there!!!!! in COD4 can you can you jump and snipe with perfect aim yes is that realistic.... no. in COD4 can you jump without even pumping your legs, is that realistic... no in COD4 can you decide to shoot as you reload(with the clip already removed) and do this in like 5 seconds, yes, realistic no. does it have prone yes, is that realistic, yes. in COD4 can you just glide up a ladder yes. realistic no. does it have a hot response system when bullets hot the other players... no

KZ2 has..... building damage, can't shoot while sniping, you can't just stop reloading and shoot after you already took the clip out, actually jumping with leg jumping. actual realistic ladder climbing, hit response system. and as crappy won't get over... no prone.... and thats it

KZ2 is a very fast passed game especially when you 16 v 16. going prone would be pointless half the time cuz you'd be dead before you hit the ground. saying a game can't have realistic gameplay just cuz its sifi and just cuz the US army uses it for training or endorses it doesn't make it any more realistic. hell the only reason they use it is for the guns. sorry KZ2 doesn't have real guns. i like KZ2 a lot but your obvious hate ride for a demo of a game in a way is blinding your judgment. your being biased and a xbox fanboy in denial is also making this happen. i admit i'm a PS3 fanboy. but i admit when other things are better.
Back to top Go down
SMOKEDAWG

SMOKEDAWG

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:34 pm

besides KZ2, SOCOM is the only realistic game. because it is actually based off of the marines.
COD4 isn't because there is no way someone can spin 300 mph (with high sensitivity of course) which i hav seen ppl play like tht
Back to top Go down
fusion

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:40 pm

socom has the most realistic implications by far, but it just never took off, because its laggy, glitchy, and has garbo maps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next