{MOH} Regulators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE

Go down 
+7
fusion
Mr.X
SkankyNugget
Tacoman.
crapgamer
w01fsk7aag
SMOKEDAWG
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
crapgamer

crapgamer

Number of posts : 10061
Gamertag : thecrapgamer
PSN : crapgamer
Registration date : 2009-01-21

WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:20 pm

I play cod4 and waw ground war which is 8v8 or 9v9 and going prone is where it's at, you'll never convince me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://teammoh.com
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

Number of posts : 791
PSN : quigibo5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:04 pm

18 and 32 are 2 veryyyyyyyy different numbers. you cant even compare. 18 people is no where near as fast paced as 32 people. yeah some maps are bigger then COD4 maps but over all most are about the same size. the only thing you have against me for KZ2 not being more realistic is prone. which snipers don't need it they have invisibility (OH NO sifi!!!!!!) but yeah you go play in your fairytale land where prone makes the world go round
Back to top Go down
Tacoman.

Tacoman.

Number of posts : 323
Gamertag : Tacoscrub
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Fairytale land? Going prone? I can go prone right now in my bedroom. I go prone every single night in my bed. How is it impossible to go prone. I can lay down right now. o0o00o Im in fairytale land, bitchez.
Back to top Go down
Quigibo5

Quigibo5

Number of posts : 791
PSN : quigibo5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:02 pm

i never said it wasn't realistic. but if prone is the only thing that makes a game realistic then your crazy. make sure you read what i said last page before you make yourself look stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE   WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY HALO SUCKS COMPARED TO KILLZONE
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4